NEW MEETING – New SMART RECOVERY meetings are being held on Tuesdays from 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM at Madison College located at the Truax Health Building, 1705 Hoffman St. Room 218.
CHANGES TO THE MONDAY MEETING AT THE FAMILY CENTER – The times for the Monday meeting at The Family Center have been changed to start at 7:00 PM.
3 NEW MEETINGS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE MADISON SMART RECOVERY CALENDAR INCLUDING A FAMILY & FRIENDS MEETING!
- MONDAYS AT C.A.R.E FOR RECOVERY – 900 Green Valley Rd, Ste 2, Beaver Dam, WI 53916
- TUESDAYS AT C.A.R.E FOR RECOVERY – 900 Green Valley Rd, Ste 2, Beaver Dam, WI 53916
- FAMILY & FRIENDS, THURSDAYS AT C.A.R.E FOR RECOVERY – 900 Green Valley Rd, Ste 2, Beaver Dam, WI 53916
SEE OUR CALENDAR FOR MORE DETAILS
ATTENTION ‐ THIS IS THE MADISON, WI, SMART RECOVERY SITE WITH THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION. PLEASE IGNORE THE SITE ADDRESSED AS MADISONSMARTRECOVERY.ORG – IT IS NOT REAL!!
Is SMART Recovery what you’re looking for?
Are you worried about your drug or alcohol use, or any other addictions? Do you want to regain control of your life? Try SMART Recovery, a science-based, secular and self-empowering program.
SMART Recovery offers a secular scientific alternative if you are seeking independence from alcohol, drugs, sex, gambling and other addictive behaviors. You learn to live a balanced lifestyle and free yourself from addiction. We are not saying that it is easy – but it’s maybe easier than you think to break free from a destructive lifestyle.
“Are you having trouble getting motivated to change? – SMART Recovery has very specific and effective tools to get you motivated to change.”
We welcome you to a SMART Recovery meeting
Get smart – get started in a SMART Recovery support group, face-to-face or online. In our friendly, small group settings, we talk freely, sharing ideas, support and experience. We learn proven, practical self-management and recovery skills – through discussions, training tools from the toolbox and other self-help activities to increase self-reliance.
Good to know about SMART Recovery
- SMART is science-based
- All meetings are lead by a trained facilitator
- No labeling like “alcoholic”
- You attend as long as you find it useful
- SMART is a nonprofit organization
- You have choices, also in recovery
- Personal responsibility
- Proven principles of change
- Not based on any religious or spiritual ground
- Unconditional self-acceptance
See this video with Tom Horvath, Ph.D., President SMART Recovery
This is a short introduction video about SMART Recovery